Updated: Nov 12
Danish qualifications are recognized throughout the world and provide an excellent foundation for your future career. As an international student in Denmark, you can expect world-class education in engineering, life sciences, social sciences and IT for a reasonable tuition fee.
You will also be studying in a safe, friendly and innovation-driven environment (Denmark was voted the happiest country in the world in April 2016). Danes were also recently ranked as one of the best non-native English speakers globally, so it is easy for international students to get along in Denmark even if they do not speak Danish.
This article will present you with many opportunities for Bachelors offered by some of the top universities in Denmark.
1) VIA University College
VIA University College, located in the Central region of Denmark, offers an extensive range of educational programmes:
● Bachelor in Architectural Technology & Construction Management
● Bachelor in Character Animation
● Bachelor in Civil Engineering
● Bachelor in Climate & Supply Engineering
● Bachelor in Computer Graphic Arts
● Bachelor in Global Business Engineering
● Bachelor in Global Nutrition & Health
● Bachelor in Graphic Storytelling
● Bachelor in Materials Science Engineering
● Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
● Bachelor in Software Technology Engineering
● Bachelor in Value Chain Management
● AP Degree in Marketing Management
● AP Degree in Construction Technology
● AP Degree in Design, Technology & Business
● Bachelor Top-Up in Design & Business
● Bachelor Top-Up in Int. Sales & Marketing Management
2) IT University of Copenhagen
The IT University of Copenhagen (ITU) was established in 1999 and is Denmark's leading university focusing on IT research and education. You can study many Bachelor in IT which are high in demand like:
● BSc in Global Business Informatics
● BSc in Digital Design and Interactive Technologies
● BSc in Software Development
● BSc in Data Science
3) Aarhus University
Aarhus University (AU) is a young, modern university, consistently ranked as one of the world's top universities. Around 12 percent of AU's 39.000 students are international, representing over 106 nationalities.
● Bachelor in Cognitive Science
● Bachelor in Economics and Business Administration
● Bachelor in Global Management and Manufacturing
● Bachelor in Marketing and Management Communication
4) Technological University of Denmark (DTU)
The university was founded by H.C. Oersted, the father of electromagnetism. DTU aims to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences to benefit society.
● General Engineering: An interdisciplinary study programme that focuses on broad and general engineering competencies.
5) University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
The University of Southern Denmark aims to adapt and fit in where needed, prioritise research resources, and manage our operations in interaction with surroundings and rapidly changing events.
The Bachelor Courses offered by SDU are as follows:
● BEng in Electronics
● BEng in Mechanical Engineering
● BEng in Mechatronics
● BSc Electronics Engineering
● BSc in Engineering, Innovation and Business
● BSc in Mechanical Engineering
● BSc in Mechatronics Engineering
● BSc in Product Development and Innovation Engineering
● Bachelor in International Business Administration and Foreign Languages
● Bachelor in Economics and Business Administration - Global Business Relationships
● BSc in European Studies
● Bachelor in Market and Management Anthropology